Important COVID-19 Update – April 9, 2020; Download Update Here
Update: April 6, 2020
Service and Maintenance
- Pool openings will completed as scheduled, we will contact you if this changes
- Weekly maintenance will continue as scheduled, we may be a day or two behind schedule during the month of May
- Non-essential service is currently on hold
- Contact email@example.com with any questions
- Closed to the public until Ontario government allows non-essential business to continue
- Shop online – ultimatepools.ca/products
- FREE delivery within our service area and curbside pickup available
- Curbside water test drop off and pick up starting Monday April 13, 2020
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquires
March 23, 2020
Following the State of Emergency declaration made by the Ontario government today, our retail store remains closed and we now have suspended all non-essential service to safeguard the health of our employees and the community.
We are fully accessible via email and telephone communications, all of our staff are working from home. We are continuing to schedule swimming pool openings with the hope that our season can begin on time. Currently, our office hours remain unchanged.
The only essential service that our company may need to provide is to drain excess water out of a pool to ensure that our customers and their neighbours don’t experience property damage. As well we are continuing to operate our online store, with free, non-contact, home delivery so that customers who have spas and hot tubs can continue to ensure that their water is balanced and safe. These services can be performed by a single individual without the risk of coming in close contact with a co-worker or customer.
We appreciate your understanding during these unprecedented circumstances and hope that you and your families are staying safe and healthy as we all await a resolution to the COVID-19 pandemic.