As the COVID-19 pandemic progresses we want to keep our customers updated and informed on our current operations. Please take the time to read this notice as it contains important information.
All retail visits are by appointment only, including curb-side pickup. Please contact us by phone (905-827-0194) or email to arrange an appointment.
If you or any member of your household is currently self-isolating and Ultimate Pool Service has either been on site or you have a future appointment, please let us know ASAP. Any service appointments will be rescheduled for a later date, and we ask that you please refrain from using our curbside pick-up option. The health and safety of our staff, their family members, and our community is paramount. The government of Canada has listed the following criteria for self-isolating...
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are waiting to hear the results of a lab test for COVID-19.
- If you have been in contact with a suspected, probable, or confirmed case of COVID-19.
- You have been told by public health that you may have been exposed to COVID-19.
- You have returned from travel outside Canada with symptoms of COVID-19.
* The rules of isolation and procedures vary for vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. Always refer to the government guidelines and regulations when unsure of when you should be isolating.
Retail operations including Ultimate Pool Service Inc. are currently “open” to the public by appointment.
For the safety of all our staff and customers please DO NOT enter the Ultimate Pool Service Retail Store if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 such as a fever, cough, or shortness of breath. We will be happy to assist you via phone or email.
LIMITED NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS AT ANY GIVEN TIME: The capacity in our establishment is limited to ONE (1) people. To ensure physical distancing remains effective, we are limiting the number of people allowed into the store at one time.
- We are also asking that where possible only one customer per household enter the store at a time.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING IN EFFECT IN STORE: Customers must abide by the floor signage and maintain 2 meters of distance from other customers and staff.
- FACE COVERING REQUIRED: Customers MUST wear a mask or face covering when entering the store. The face covering must cover your mouth, nose, and chin.
- FREQUENT SANITIZATION IN EFFECT: To ensure the safety of our customers and staff we are continually adhering to disinfecting protocols. We ask that customers contribute by sanitizing their hands upon entry, Ultimate Pool Service has supplied hand sanitizer at the door.
- ADDITIONAL SCREENING: Any customer to enter the store may be subjected to additional screening, such as temperature checks or a covid related questionnaire.
- Customers are still able to SHOP ONLINE, and enjoy free delivery or curbside services.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
Service and Maintenance
- Under the current restrictions Ultimate Pool Service will continue to complete services as scheduled, we will be in contact with any customer who has a scheduled service if there are any changes.
- Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Our staff continues to practice physical distancing, and in cases where this is not possible, they will be provided with appropriate PPE. We request that you avoid contact with our service staff, please do not approach them. We have instructed our service staff not to ring the doorbells or enter houses or garages.
The crews are instructed to leave a paper copy of service reports, however, upon request we will send the reports digitally instead.
All questions should be directed to our service department via email or phone, 905-827-0194 extension 2.
We thank you for your continued understanding during these unprecedented times.
Brian Hildebrand and Grant Hildebrand
Ultimate Pool Service Inc.