Have a question? We’d love to help out. Use the form below and we will respond back as soon as possible.
CHLOR ULTRA 2 IN 1 is a stabilized chlorine sanitizer for pool water. Its unique and innovative stabilized chlorine and zinc oxide formula disinfects water by destroying bacteria and algae more efficiently. Its stabilized formula keeps chlorine working longer by offering long-lasting protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays of the sun. The premeasured tablets also simplify dosing.
- Controls bacteria and algae in pool water
- Destroys algae with innovative zinc oxide technology
Formats : 6 kg
Previously: Sani Marc Super Z Pucks (6kg)Recommended Levels:
Maintain recommended daily levels as determined by testing kit.
Free available chlorine: 1.0 – 3.0 ppm
pH: 7.2 – 7.8
Total alkalinity: 100 – 120 ppm
Calcium hardness: 200 – 300 ppm
- If using an automatic chlorinator, fill the chamber(s) with CHLOR ULTRA 2 IN 1 and adjust flow rate according to the manufacturer’s recommendations to maintain proper chlorine residuals.
- Use in a floating dispenser or place in the skimmer basket could be an alternative.
- Apply one dose every week according to the chosen application method.
- Wait 5 minutes before swimming.
|POOL SIZE||Less than 40,000 L||40,000 L to 80,000 L|
|ROUTINE DOSAGE (weekly)||1 tablet||2 tablets|
- Direct tablet contact may cause bleaching of vinyl or painted pool surfaces.
- Automatic feeding devices employing these tablets must be free of other pool sanitizers to avoid the probability of an explosion.
- DO NOT apply the product when swimmers are in the pool.
- DO NOT place directly in the pool.
- Hot weather, heavy pool usage and rain may require higher usage rates to maintain proper chlorine residuals.
- CHLOR ULTRA 2 IN 1 contains a stabilizer which can accumulate in pool water. Keep stabilizer within the range of 30 – 100 ppm by dilution with fresh water.
- Periodic superchlorination of pool water is recommended. Follow label instructions of the superchlorination product being employed.
- DO NOT contaminate irrigation or drinking water supplies or aquatic habitats by cleaning of equipment or disposal of wastes.