Your pool and spa is a long-term investment that you, your family and friends will enjoy year after year. Now, there’s an easier way to enjoy that investment more often, more reliably and more efficiently throughout the year…the Rheem pool and spa heater.
Rheem pool heaters have an 82% Thermal Efficiency Rating
- PolyTuf Textured Powder Coating- The Rheem gas heater has a polyester-coated, non-corrosive cabinet that is more durable than solventborne- and waterborne-coated metal cabinets. Every piece of sheet metal goes through a 7-stage wash system, making certain the powder paint has a perfect bond. Underneath the tough, yet beautiful finish you will find galvanized metal that offers superior rust prevention and years of durable service.
- Wind-Resistant Design -No need for fans to combat drafting problems under normal conditions. This heater is designed to draft naturally in outdoor installations with its exclusive low-profile design. It is so thoughtfully and carefully designed, it actually protects itself from the things that tend to stifle ordinary pool and spa heaters. It delivers uninterrupted heating performance regardless of falling leaves, wind, airborne debris, rain, downdrafts, updrafts, sleet, snow, etc.
- Control Options -These units are available with two different control designs to meet your requirement. They are available with digital electronic ignition, or as a millivolt design. The digital system (pictured) requires external power (120VAC or 240VAC) and generates a pilot only when there is a call for heat. It provides simple setup and easy programming, as well as easy-to-understand diagnostics and simple connections to remote controls. The millivolt ignition system does not require external power. It generates its' own current internally, with a small thermocouple driven by the constant pilot.
- Polymer Headers -Polymer headers prevent rust stains from harming your pool’s surface, giving you years of trouble-free swimming pleasure.
- All-Copper-Fin-Tube Heat Exchanger -The fin tubes of the heat exchanger are each made from a single piece of extruded copper. This integral-fin design allows maximum heat transfer to be attained and maintained. Cupro-nickel is also available as an optional upgrade.
- Stainless Steel Tube Sheet -Stainless steel tube sheets are used on all Rheem heaters with the polymer headers. This allows for a completely nonferrous waterway, leaving your pool truly rust-free.
- CPVC 2" Water Connections -Standard with every Rheem is a set of 2" slip-fit CPVC water connections to make your installation secure and effortless.
- Condensation Protection -The Unitherm Governor inside the header helps reduce condensation from low inlet water temperatures. It automatically regulates the water flow to help keep the water temperature in the heat exchanger above 105°F. Both water temperature and water flow rate are controlled to eliminate condensation, sooting, and scale build-up that can shorten heater life.
- High Flow Rates -The heem gas heater comes with an automatic bypass built into the header. You'll find that the heater is capable of handling water flow at a rate up to 125 GPM.
- Burner Tray -Every burner tray is built to last, from the stainless steel burners to the aluminized metal used in the heat sensitive areas. Innovative design allows for the easy removal of the tray and burners for servicing.
- Fire Tile -A ceramic fiber combustion box keeps your heater running efficiently while keeping the outside jacket cool. By using this space-age material the heater won't retain residual heat after it is turned off, allowing it to be installed without the use of costly metal heat sinks.
- Fuel-Efficient -Energy-smart Rheem heaters consistently achieve the highest efficiency ratings. They exceed all federal and state standards.
- Manufactured under Patent No. 3,623,458
New Extended Pool and Spa Warranty
Rheem pool and spa heaters are engineered to perform and built to last. The brand you know and trust is bringing you more peace of mind with a 2-year extended warranty on residential pool and spa heating products.
The benefits of our new extended warranty, include:
|2-year extended warranty*|
|Professional in person service|
|24-hour or same-day service**|
|Genuine Rheem parts|
|Factory technical support|
The product registration process is quick and easy to complete. To take advantage of our extended warranty follow these steps:
1) Have your pool or spa heater professionally installed
2) Register your product with proof of installation at Rheem.ca