Have a question? We’d love to help out. Use the form below and we will respond back as soon as possible.
STAB helps to maximize the efficiency of non-stabilized chlorine by preventing chlorine loss due to ultraviolet rays. With STAB, chlorine will last 3 to 5 times longer in pool water.
- Maintains non-stabilized chlorine in water
Formats : 1.6 kg
Previously: Sani Marc Stab/Cond 2.75kg
- The ideal range is 30-50 ppm of stabilizer. Maintaining this level will keep chlorine residuals under control.
- Levels are determined with a stabilizer test kit.
Add STAB in the skimmer basket.
- Make any necessary adjustments according to the application method and recommended dosage.
- Wait 15 minutes before entering the pool after adding the product.
Add 300 g of STAB per 10,000 L of pool water to reach 30 ppm.
|POOL SIZE||Less than 40,000 L||40,000 L to 80,000 L|
|TO INCREASE STABILIZER LEVEL BY 10 ppm||400 g||800 g|
DO NOT apply the product when people are in the pool.