Previously: Sani Marc Alka-Plus (8kg)
- The recommended alkalinity level is 80 to 120 ppm when using a chlorine sanitizer and 100 to 120 ppm when using a bromine sanitizer.
- Levels are determined with a test kit.
Slowly sprinkle ALKA + onto the surface of the water while walking all around the pool, or add it in the skimmer basket.
- Check water alkalinity every two weeks with a test kit.
- Make any necessary adjustments according to the application method and recommended dosage.
- Wait 20 minutes before entering the pool after adding the product.
To raise total alkalinity by 10 ppm, add 168 g of ALKA + per 10,000 L of pool water.
|POOL SIZE||Less than 40,000 L||40,000 L to 80,000 L|
|TO RAISE TOTALALKALINITY BY 10 ppm||700 g||1.4 kg|
DO NOT apply the product when people are in the pool.