Maintain recommended daily levels as determined by testing kit.
Free available bromine: 1.0 – 3.0 ppm
pH: 7.2 – 7.8
Total alkalinity: 100 – 120 ppm
Calcium hardness: 200 – 300 ppm
- If using an automatic feeding device, fill the chamber(s) with tablets and adjust flow rate according to manufacturer’s recommendations to maintain proper bromine residual.
- Adding tablets to the pool skimmer basket is an alternative bromine feed method.
- In newly filled pool, shock the pool if necessary. For shocking purposes, use a non-chlorine shock.
- Use the dosages recommended below as a guide in determining the proper amount of BROMA ULTRA necessary to keep your pool sparkling clean and inviting.
- Wait 5 minutes before swimming.
- Daily usage should approximate 20 g of BROMA ULTRA per 10,000 L of pool water.
- Add 1 tablet per 10,000 L of pool water as needed to maintain a bromine residual of 1 – 3 ppm at all times.
|POOL SIZE||Less than 40,000 L||40,000 L to 80,000 L|
|ROUTINE DOSAGE (daily)||4 tablets||8 tablets|
Direct tablet contact may cause bleaching of vinyl or painted pool surfaces. • Automatic feeding devices employing these tablets must be free from other pool sanitizers to avoid the probability of an explosion.
- Hot weather, heavy pool usage and rain may require higher usage rates to maintain proper bromine residuals.
- Periodic superchlorination of pool water is recommended. Follow label instructions of the superchlorination product being employed.
- DO NOT contaminate irrigation or drinking water supplies or aquatic habitats by cleaning of equipment or disposal of wastes.
- DO NOT apply the product when swimmers are in the pool.