- Calcium hardness should be between 200 and 300 ppm for pool water.
- Levels are determined with a test kit.
CALCIUM + must be dissolved in a bucket of water before adding to pool water.
- When opening the pool, check calcium hardness with a test kit.
- Make the necessary adjustments according to the application method and recommended dosage.
- Pool can be used immediately after adding the product.
To raise calcium hardness by 10 ppm, dissolve 130 g of CALCIUM + per 10,000 L of pool water in a bucket of water.
|POOL SIZE||Less than 40,000 L||40,000 L to 80,000 L|
|TO RAISE CALCIUM HARDNESS BY 10 ppm||500 g||1 kg|