Previously: Sani Marc Super Z Pucks (6kg)
Maintain recommended daily levels as determined by testing kit.
Free available chlorine: 1.0 – 3.0 ppm
pH: 7.2 – 7.8
Total alkalinity: 100 – 120 ppm
Calcium hardness: 200 – 300 ppm
- If using an automatic chlorinator, fill the chamber(s) with CHLOR ULTRA 2 IN 1 and adjust flow rate according to the manufacturer’s recommendations to maintain proper chlorine residuals.
- Use in a floating dispenser or place in the skimmer basket could be an alternative.
- Apply one dose every week according to the chosen application method.
- Wait 5 minutes before swimming.
Weekly usage (routine dosage) should approximate 50 g of CHLOR ULTRA 2 IN 1 per 10,000 L of pool water.
|POOL SIZE||Less than 40,000 L||40,000 L to 80,000 L|
|ROUTINE DOSAGE (weekly)||1 tablet||2 tablets|
- Direct tablet contact may cause bleaching of vinyl or painted pool surfaces.
- Automatic feeding devices employing these tablets must be free of other pool sanitizers to avoid the probability of an explosion.
- DO NOT apply the product when swimmers are in the pool.
- DO NOT place directly in the pool.
- Hot weather, heavy pool usage and rain may require higher usage rates to maintain proper chlorine residuals.
- CHLOR ULTRA 2 IN 1 contains a stabilizer which can accumulate in pool water. Keep stabilizer within the range of 30 – 100 ppm by dilution with fresh water.
- Periodic superchlorination of pool water is recommended. Follow label instructions of the superchlorination product being employed.
- DO NOT contaminate irrigation or drinking water supplies or aquatic habitats by cleaning of equipment or disposal of wastes.