VSPs are the ultimate way to save your customers energy. Most other variable-speed models, however, are oversized when compared to medium-head pool pumps. The all-new Super Pump VS is right-sized, particularly for applications with 1.5″ plumbing, providing tremendous energy savings that result in an even faster return on investment.
Super Pump VS provides customizable speed, duration and priming time to match the needs of both aftermarket and new construction installations. Programmable timers and a totally-enclosed permanent magnet motor mean this pump meets the requirements of swimming pool efficiency standards such as APSP-15.
To estimate your savings visit the Hayward Canada Energy Calculator.
- Save up to 70% on evergy costs when compared to ordinary single-speed pumps
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor design offers incredible energy efficiency and reliability
- Right-sized, particularly for applications with 1.5″ plumbing
- integrated, programmable interface customizes speed, duration, and priming time
- Operates quietly, especially at energy-saving lower speeds
Features of all Hayward Variable Speed Pumps:
- ENERGY STAR Certified and compliant with industry regulations including Title 20 and APSP 15; eligible for local utility rebates
- Install in any application: in stand-alone mode, with Hayward automation (including OmniLogic), or with competitive control systems (via relay control)
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor offers incredible energy efficiency and reliability
- Fully programmable, digital control interface rotates to four different positions or mounts to the wall for more convenient access and viewing