TriStar® VS 1.85HP variable-speed pumps are right-sized for the majority of high-performance applications paying for itself faster than larger, more expensive variable-speed models. TriStar VS pumps are the most energy-efficient pumps on the market, according to EPA ENERGY STAR® thirdparty testing. Their ENERGY STAR® rating also means owners may be eligible for local energy rebates.
- Designed to replace most full-rate high performance pumps up to 1.5 full-rate or 2.0 max-rate HP
- No-rib, extra- large basket design ensures easy leaf and debris removal and extends time between cleanings
- 2″ x 2½″ union connections for easy installation and service
- Two pump base options allow for seamless retrofitting
- A standard 1-year warranty included
Features of all Hayward Variable Speed Pumps:
- ENERGY STAR Certified and compliant with industry regulations including Title 20 and APSP 15; eligible for local utility rebates
- Install in any application: in stand-alone mode, with Hayward automation (including OmniLogic), or with competitive control systems (via relay control)
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor offers incredible energy efficiency and reliability
- Fully programmable, digital control interface rotates to four different positions or mounts to the wall for more convenient access and viewing
Upgrade to TriStar VS and save energy and money! To estimate your savings visit the Hayward Canada Energy Calculator.