Previously: Sani Marc Cell Saver (1L)
- Remove the cell according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Rinse the cell with water to remove excess debris.
- Place the cell upright in a 10 to 20-litre bucket to protect surrounding surfaces.
- Fill the cell with the product until it is covered with the KLEAN CELL solution.
- Allow cell to soak for 20 to 30 minutes, then remove from the solution.
- Rinse the cell immediately with freshwater, taking extra care to collect all rinse water in the bucket
- Reinstall the cell according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Fill the bucket containing the rinse water with additional water until it is completely full.
- Dispose of the rinse water in a drain.
Product may damage concrete, turf or lawn.