PREVIOUSLY: SANI MARC PH+ (2KG)
- pH of pool water should be between 7.2 and 7.8.
- Total alkalinity of pool water should be between 80 and 120 ppm.
- Levels are determined with a testing kit.
- Add pH+ according to the application method and the recommended dosage.
- Wait 20 minutes before entering the pool after adding the product.
- Let water circulate for 4 hours after adding the product. Then check pH and do a second treatment if needed.
To increase pH to the recommended levels, add the required quantity of product according to the chart below:
|POOL SIZE||Less than 40,000 L||40,000 L to 80,000 L|
|pH < 6.6||400 g||800 g|
|pH 6.6 to 6.9||300 g||600 g|
|pH 7.0 to 7.4||200 g||400 g|