Maintain recommended daily levels as determined by testing kit:
pH: 7.2 – 7.8
Total alkalinity: 80 – 120 ppm
Check alkalinity levels regularly with a testing kit and make necessary adjustments.
- Pour SPA ALKA – directly over the surface of spa water
- Add product as needed according to the application method and recommended dosage.
- Wait 15 minutes and retest pH and alkalinity.
- Repeat treatment until recommended levels are reached.
- Wait 10 minutes before bathing.
When levels exceed recommended values: Add 60 mL of SPA ALKA – per 1,000 L of spa water to decrease alkalinity by around 14 ppm and pH by around 0.4.
|SPA SIZE||1,000 L||1,500 L|
|TO DECREASE ALKALINITY BY 14 ppm AND pH BY 0.4 ppm||60 mL||90 mL|
- Spa must be running before adding SPA ALKA -.
- DO NOT apply the product when people are in the spa.