Maintain recommended daily levels as determined by testing kit.
Free available bromine: 3.0 – 5.0 ppm
pH: 7.2 – 7.8
Total alkalinity: 100 – 200 ppm
Calcium hardness: 100 – 200 ppm
- Add SPA BROMA directly to swimmer-free spa water with circulation system operating.
- The filtration system should be maintained in order to ensure proper disinfection.
- Add SPA BROMA according to the application method.
- Maintain circulation for at least 30 minutes.
- Wait 30 minutes before bathing. Swimmers should not use spa until reading drops to 5.0 ppm.
- Add 6 g of SPA BROMA per 1,000 L of spa water (routine dosage). Test for available bromine and repeat above dosage at 15 – 20 minutes intervals until a residual of 3.0 – 5.0 ppm is reached.
- Periodic superchlorination of spa water is recommended after heavy use, or once a week in moderately used spas, to remove organic waste. Add 25 g of SPA BROMA per 1,000 L of spa water as often as required.
- Persistent foam formation and turbid or malodorous water may be indicators of inadequate sanitizer levels. To correct such conditions, superoxidize spa water by adding 25 g of SPA BROMA per 1,000 L of spa water.
|SPA SIZE||1,000 L||1,500 L|
|ROUTINE DOSAGE (adjustment if needed)||6 g||10 g|
|SUPERCHLORINATION DOSAGE (weekly)||25 g||35 g|
DO NOT apply the product when swimmers are in the spa.