- Total calcium hardness for a spa should be between 100 and 200 ppm.
- Levels are determined with a testing kit.
- Pour SPA CALCIUM + directly over the surface of spa water.
- Add product as needed according to the application method and recommended dosage.
- Spa can be used immediately adding the product.
To increase total hardness by 10 ppm: Add 110 mL of SPA CALCIUM + per 1,000 L of spa water.
|SPA SIZE||1,000 L||1,500 L|
|TO INCREASE TOTAL HARDNESS BY 10 ppm||40 mL||60 mL|
DO NOT apply the product when people are in the spa.