Sprinkle SPA STAIN OUT directly over the surface of spa water.
- Adjust pH to between 6.8 and 7.2 and let chlorine level drop below 2 ppm.
- Add SPA STAIN OUT according to the application method and recommended dosage.
- Circulate water continuously for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, adjust pH to between 7.2 and 7.8 and alkalinity to between 80 and 120 ppm.
- After 72 hours, add chlorine.
- Wait 30 minutes before bathing, depending on the situation.
- For coloured water: Add 15 g of SPA STAIN OUT per 1,000 L of spa water.
- For stain removal: Slowly add water to 15 g of SPA STAIN OUT to form a paste. Apply paste to spa walls or wherever stains are present. Where stains are most prevalent, use a brush to apply the paste.
- For stubborn stains: Apply product a second time.
|SPA SIZE||1,000 L||1,500 L|
|COLOURED WATER||15 g||25 g|
|STAINS ON SURFACES||Form a paste with 15 g of product||Form a paste with 15 g of product|
DO NOT apply the product when people are in the spa.