Previously: Sani Marc 3-MET-O + (1kg)
Directions for Use:
Sprinkle STAIN OUT directly over the surface of the water while walking all around the pool.
• Adjust pH to between 6.8 and 7.2 and let chlorine level drop below 2 ppm.
• Add STAIN OUT according to the application method and recommended dosage.
• Circulate the water continuously for 24 hours.
• After 24 hours, adjust pH to between 7.2 and 7.8 and alkalinity to between 80 and 120 ppm.
• After 72 hours, add chlorine.
• Wait 5 minutes before using the pool, depending on the situation.
• For coloured water: Add 125 g of STAIN OUT per 10,000 L of pool water.
• For stain removal: Slowly add water to 150 g of STAIN OUT to form a paste. Apply paste to pool walls or wherever stains are present. Where stains are most prevalent, use a brush to apply the paste.
• For stubborn stains: Apply product a second time.
Pool Size Less than 40,000 L 40,000 L to 80,000 L
Coloured water 500 g 1 kg
Stains On Surfaces Form a paste with 150 g of product
• Compatible with salt systems.
• Chlorine generator must be turned off before applying the product.
• DO NOT apply the product when people are in the pool.