The Yard Guard Deck-Lock System is the latest in pool cover technology with high quality mesh and reinforced webbing on both the top and bottom of every seam, protected by rub strips. Block Mesh 99 has a tighter weave (compared to lower priced Standard Mesh) providing 99% sun blockage, which is ideal for reducing algae and sediment build-up. Most pools that have the standard mesh safety cover will require at least a week of clean up in the spring; including multiple chemical treatments and cleanings. If you want the best for your pool, Deck-Lock Block Mesh 99 is it.*
Ultimate Pool Service Inc. has been recognized as a Platinum Dealer and Installer of Inground Safety Cover Systems by HPI, the parent company of Yard Guard Safety Covers.
Features & Benefits
- Black thread (triple stitching) cross-tack & box-tack at all perimeter stress points.
- Straps run on both top and bottom of the cover for added strength.
- Raised rub strip to prevent chafing on coping.
- Porous, tight mesh provides maximum strength.
- Reinforced webbing top and bottom on every seam and around the perimeter.
- All covers are manufactured with modern equipment including a computerized cutting and shaping system.
- All features are drawn and verified by CAD (Computer Aided Design) systems.
- All covers are quality checked and signed for at every stage of production before final packaging.
*Assuming that the swimming pool has been properly maintained and water balanced prior to closing/installation of Block Mesh 99 cover, and foliage cleared from the cover as it accumulates.