Out of stock
Have a question? We’d love to help out. Use the form below and we will respond back as soon as possible.
SDX is a high flow suction outlet suitable for use as a wall fitting and also as a floor drain when debris removal is not a concern. A “Retro” version is available to bring existing suction outlet covers into compliance with the new law. SDX Retro fits existing plaster rings up to 10” in diameter.
SDX protects against all five types of entrapment; hair, limb, body suction, evisceration, and mechanical entrapment.
• NO SUMP REQUIRED - No need to chisel out a sump to meet the1.5 times the pipe diameter sump depth requirement.
• SDX has a 1.485 FPS Velocity at the opening at a maximum listed 200 GPM
• Approved as a bulkhead fitting so the safety is in the cover and plate.
• Patented “ribbed” design achieves high flow with sixty “mini” drains
• Suction doesn’t transfer if one area is covered
• Dome shape to prevent a seal by a swimmer
• Anti-vortex shield blocks contact with direct suction
• Included with MDX as a second point of suction
• “Retro” version fits existing suction outlets up to 10” in diameter
• Stainless steel security screws
• Secondary support plate secured to protect the sump and fittings