Have a question? We’d love to help out. Use the form below and we will respond back as soon as possible.
BROMA ULTRA makes sanitizing pool water easy with its premeasured tablets that simply dosing. BROMA ULTRA brominating tablets effectively sanitize and disinfect pool water while also eliminating algae – even during fluctuating pH levels. It’s odourless bromine formula is also gentler on the skin and eyes of bathers than chlorine. A great option for people with allergies or sensitive skin. BROMA ULTRA is sensitive to the sun’s ultraviolet rays; regularly monitoring and adjusting the level of sanitizer in the water is recommended.
- Controls bacteria and algae in pool water
- No chlorine odour
Maintain recommended daily levels as determined by testing kit.
Free available bromine: 1.0 – 3.0 ppm
pH: 7.2 – 7.8
Total alkalinity: 100 – 120 ppm
Calcium hardness: 200 – 300 ppm
- If using an automatic feeding device, fill the chamber(s) with tablets and adjust flow rate according to manufacturer’s recommendations to maintain proper bromine residual.
- Adding tablets to the pool skimmer basket is an alternative bromine feed method.
- In newly filled pool, shock the pool if necessary. For shocking purposes, use a non-chlorine shock.
- Use the dosages recommended below as a guide in determining the proper amount of BROMA ULTRA necessary to keep your pool sparkling clean and inviting.
- Wait 5 minutes before swimming.
- Daily usage should approximate 20 g of BROMA ULTRA per 10,000 L of pool water.
- Add 1 tablet per 10,000 L of pool water as needed to maintain a bromine residual of 1 – 3 ppm at all times.
|POOL SIZE||Less than 40,000 L||40,000 L to 80,000 L|
|ROUTINE DOSAGE (daily)||4 tablets||8 tablets|
Direct tablet contact may cause bleaching of vinyl or painted pool surfaces. • Automatic feeding devices employing these tablets must be free from other pool sanitizers to avoid the probability of an explosion.
- Hot weather, heavy pool usage and rain may require higher usage rates to maintain proper bromine residuals.
- Periodic superchlorination of pool water is recommended. Follow label instructions of the superchlorination product being employed.
- DO NOT contaminate irrigation or drinking water supplies or aquatic habitats by cleaning of equipment or disposal of wastes.
- DO NOT apply the product when swimmers are in the pool.