Have a question? We’d love to help out. Use the form below and we will respond back as soon as possible.
*Valid only on purchases with professional installation
Powered by advanced hydraulics and boasting the industry's leading energy efficiency WEF rating, the TriStar VS 900 delivers unmatched performance, reliability and savings for both new and existing pools. The side/rear conduit entries and standard union connections make it easy to integrate ENERGY STAR-rated efficiency—saving up to $1,500 a year on energy costs—without sacrificing performance from the powerful, yet quiet motor drive. And with a 3-year extended warranty and a chemical-resistant Viton® seal, pool owners can rest easy knowing that their TriStar VS 900 provides the top-notch durability and reliability they need.
- Rated with the industry's best Weighted Energy Factor (WEF) of 12.9. The higher the WEF, the more efficient the pump.
- Advanced hydraulic design replaces most high-performance pumps (up to 1.5 full-rate / 2.0 max-rate HP)
- Upgraded dual-voltage motor drive delivers 30% quieter high-speed operation than other models
- Permanent magnet totally enclosed fan-cooled motor provides better pump reliability and efficiency
- No-rib strainer basket with see-through cover offers easy debris removal
- Side and rear conduit entry accommodates both high and low voltage connections for simple installation
- Install in any application:
- in stand-alone mode
- with Hayward automation (including OmniLogic)
- or with competitive control systems (via relay control)
- Fully programmable, digital control interface rotates to four different positions or mounts to the wall for more convenient access and viewing
To estimate your savings visit the Hayward Canada Energy Calculator