Have a question? We’d love to help out. Use the form below and we will respond back as soon as possible.
NOTICE: This is a special order (final sale) product.
- Universal Color Logic color LED lighting will transform your customers' outdoor environments
- UL listed for safe installation in virtually any niche
- Spectacular color and brightness with a single light
- Universal Color Logic will deliver even more brilliant, saturated
- Uses up to 86-percent less energy than incandescent lights
Universal ColorLogic LED Pool & Spa Lights
Universal ColorLogic color LED lighting will transform your outdoor environments. They're the only, UL-listed lights to retrofit virtually any existing pool and spa with vibrant color - even those with just one light.
- UL listed for installation in virtually any pool or spa niche
- Use up to 86% less energy than incandescent lights and last 10x longer
- Breathtaking 10 fixed colors and seven color-changing shows
- Can be installed in a little as 4in below the waterline, and on the wall or the floor without a rock guard
- 12V, 2-wire, all plastic design with no exposed metal and an unbreakable lens requires no bond, no ground and no GFCI for safe installation
- Programmable to match ColorLogic or Pentair SAm light shows
- 30, 50 and 100' models available
- Available in a switch sync, stand-alone versions or a network version that integrates with Pro Logic
- UCL Thin Niche provides incredible installation savings for new construction
Bring Exceptional Color and Brightness to your Pool
Our new Hayward ColorLogic pool and spa lights are the only LED lights listed by UL to retrofit the vast majority of existing installed light niches. No pool owner/operator has ever had this much control over color, luminescence, movement, and mood. Universal ColorLogic has an optimized optic design that directs light through the entire body of water. They come standard with 10 vibrant colors and 7 programmed light shows to choose from. The unique 12V, 2-wire, all plastic design with no exposed metal and an unbreakable lens requires no bond, no ground and no GFCI for safe installation when installed in the Niche. Install it as close as 4 inches from the waterline.