LPCUS11100: Hayward ColorLogic LED Pool Light - 100' Cord (Expert Line)
Out of stock
Have a question? We’d love to help out. Use the form below and we will respond back as soon as possible.
Expert line products are not available for sale online, for product inquires please contact us by phone or email.
100% brighter* than any on the market, these energy-efficient, lights deliver spectacular color to pools with a single incandescent light or pools with colored finishes, and breakthrough cost savings and installation versatility for new pools, spas and fountains. All-plastic, low-voltage design, combined with all-plastic thin UCL Niche eliminates the need for bonding, grounding and GFCI. The thin UCL Niche also reduces cost for dig, steel and gunite because it is only 2.75 inches front-to-back and mounts to the face of the rebar grid. Pool and spa lights are UL-Listed for wall or floor installs without a rock guard and can be positioned just 4 inches from lens to water level - perfect for steps, beach entries and fountains.
- UL-Listed for installation in virtually any pool or spa niche
- 100% brighter* than any color LED light on the market
- Use up to 86% less energy than incandescent lights and last 10x longer
- 10 fixed colors and seven color-changing shows
- Can be installed in a little as 4 inches below the waterline, and on the wall or the floor without a rock guard
- 12V, 2-wire, all plastic design with no exposed metal and an unbreakable lens requires no bond, no ground and no GFCI for safe installation
- Programmable to match ColorLogic 4.0 or Pentair® SAm® light shows
- Available in 30, 50, 100 and 150-foot cord lengths
- Available in Stand-Alone or Network
- Low-profile UCL Niche provides incredible installation savings for new construction
- Retrofit transformer kits available for easy high-to-low-voltage J-Box conversion
- 300-watt transformer available for multi-light installations
- Ships with smooth white and silver luster starburst trim rings. Additional rings are also available in faux chrome, black, beige, and gray
- 101 colors and 11 color-changing shows available in Network mode when used with Pro Logic®
Access additional capabilities with OmniDirect Mode™ by pairing any low-voltage ColorLogic stand-alone lights with OmniLogic® or OmniHub®. OmniDirect Mode offers:
- Instant navigation to desired color or light show without cycling through sequence
- Dimming capabilities in increments of 20%
- Speed adjustment for light shows
- Access to 10 additional color options; expand customization options for special occasions, like school colors, sports, or the holidays