pH + (2kg)
Have a question? We’d love to help out. Use the form below and we will respond back as soon as possible.
pH+ helps to raise the pH of pool water to maximize the efficiency of sanitizers and prevent the corrosion of surfaces. Maintaining a balanced pH will increase swimmer comfort and protect pool equipment.
- Helps balance pH of water to maximize sanitizer efficiency
- Increases swimmer comfort
- pH of pool water should be between 7.2 and 7.8.
- Total alkalinity of pool water should be between 80 and 120 ppm.
- Levels are determined with a testing kit.
- Slowly sprinkle pH+ onto the surface of the water while walking all around the pool.
- Add pH+ according to the application method and the recommended dosage.
- Wait 20 minutes before entering the pool after adding the product.
- Let water circulate for 4 hours after adding the product. Then check pH and do a second treatment if needed
To increase pH to the recommended levels, add the required quantity of product according to the chart below:
|POOL SIZE||Less than 40,000 L||40,000 L to 80,000 L|
|pH < 6.6||400 g||800 g|
|pH 6.6 to 6.9||300 g||600 g|
|pH 7.0 to 7.4||200 g||400 g|
DO NOT apply the product when people are in the pool.