Have a question? We’d love to help out. Use the form below and we will respond back as soon as possible.
Lower pH and alkalinity
pH- helps to lower pH in pool water to maximize the efficiency of sanitizers. It also helps to prevent cloudy water and scaling. Maintaining a balanced pH will increase swimmer comfort and protect pool equipment.
- Helps balance pH of water to maximize sanitizer efficiency
- Increases swimmer comfort
Formats : 3 kg, 8 kg and 25 kg
Previously: Sani Marc pH- (8kg)
- pH of pool water should be between 7.2 and 7.8.
- Total alkalinity of pool water should be between 80 and 120 ppm.
- Levels are determined with a testing kit.
Sprinkle pH- onto the surface of the water while walking all around the pool.
- Add pH- according to the application method and the recommended dosage.
- Wait 20 minutes before entering the pool after adding the product.
- Let the water circulate for 4 hours after adding the product. Then check pH and do a second treatment if needed.
To decrease pH to the recommended levels, add the required quantity of product according to the chart below:
|POOL SIZE||Less than 40,000 L||40,000 L to 80,000 L|
|pH > 8.2||800 g||1.6 kg|
|pH 8.2 to 7.7||600 g||1.2 kg|
|pH 7.8 to 7.4||400 g||800 g|
DO NOT apply the product when people are in the pool.