Have a question? We’d love to help out. Use the form below and we will respond back as soon as possible.
Stabilized chlorinating tablets
SPA CHLOR ULTRA 1 inch is a stabilized chlorine sanitizer for spa water. Its long-lasting stabilized chlorine tablets provide prolonged disinfection of spa water and destruction of bacteria. The premeasured tablets also simplify dosing.
- Controls bacteria and algae in spa water
Format: 2 kg
Maintain recommended daily levels as determined by testing kit.
Free available chlorine: 3.0 – 5.0 ppm
pH: 7.2 – 7.8
Total alkalinity: 125 – 150 ppm
Calcium hardness: 150 – 200 ppm
- If using an automatic chlorinator, fill the chamber with SPA CHLOR ULTRA 1 ” tablets and adjust flow rate according to manufacturer’s recommendations to maintain proper chlorine residual.
- Adding tablets to the spa skimmer is an alternative chlorine feed method.
- Add SPA CHLOR ULTRA 1 ” according to the chosen application method.
- Maintain water circulation for at least 1 hour.
- Wait 5 minutes before bathing.
- Always measure your free available chlorine level before using the spa to make sure it falls within the recommended levels.
- Superchlorinate a freshly filled spa (initial dosage) by adding 20 g of SPA CHLOR ULTRA 1 ” per 1,000 L of spa water.
- Maintain (routine dosage) proper chlorine residual by adding 10 g of SPA CHLOR ULTRA 1 ” per 1,000 L of spa water, daily or as needed.
- Persistent malodorous water is an indicator of inadequate sanitizer levels. To correct such conditions, superchlorinate spa water by adding 30 g of SPA CHLOR ULTRA 1 ” per 1,000 L of spa water. Maintain circulation at least 1 hour and wait four hours before using.
|SPA SIZE||1,000 L||1,500 L|
|INITIAL DOSAGE||2 tablets||3 tablets|
|ROUTINE DOSAGE (daily)||1 tablet||1 tablet|
|MALODOROUS PROBLEMS||2 tablets||3 tablets|
- Direct tablet contact may cause bleaching of spa surfaces.
- Automatic feeding devices employing these tablets must be free from other spa sanitizers to avoid the probability of an explosion.
- DO NOT apply the product when swimmers are in the spa.
- SPA CHLOR ULTRA 1 ” contains stabilizer (cyanuric acid) which will accumulate in spa water. The use of SPA CHLOR ULTRA 1 ” for superchlorination will raise stabilizer level at a faster rate. Keep stabilizer level within 30 – 100 ppm range by dilution with fresh water.
- Superchlorination with SPA CHLOR ULTRA 1 ” will also lower total alkalinity. Make sure that the total alkalinity stays within recommended levels.